Monday, November 10, 2014

Liebster Award #part3

Thanks Nemy
What do you do to let others know you love them ? 
I'll do good things that cheer them.

Do you prefer fish or meat ? 
I am allergic to big sea fishes and other seafood. So I prefer meat.


Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? 
I don't wanna get stuck in an elevator.Especially alone.. So sesiapa je lah asal bukan hantu ..

What did you dream about last night ? 
So sorry.. Can't remember.


If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? 
Hahah.. I don't know much about car..So i'll just say any car that will not be damaged. And surely beautiful car..keh keh keh

If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what you would you do? 
I will go messing around to people I hate.

What are your bad habits? 
There's millions.. But here is two..
 I bite my nails like a lot..Sometimes sampai terkopek.. But I rarely do it now..
 I like to sleep in evening during school day. Know it is bad for brain but I cannot hold it.. 

What question do you often ask yourself? 
When I will grow taller...* anoys myself alot

What is the one thing you want most in your life right now? 
I want a true friend who will be with me and correct all my fault. Not a friend who knows my  weakness and fault but just stay silent..Get me?

What is your favorite month of the year? Why ?
September.. Maybe because my bornday was on September..

What can you do that others can't do? 
I can be me.. Non of the earthlings can.. keh keh keh..


Malas nak tag banyak-banyak.. So my victim are just this  trio.

Una 

So girls.. You guys need to answer this..

1. Kenapa bila orang kentut kita akan kecoh macam tersebar wabak penyakit satu dunia. Tapi sesetengah orang bila kentut siap mengaku kentut dia wangi..*Soalan apa nih..

2. Pernah buat benda stupid yang memang anda rasa menyesal tak.. Apakah bendenya??

3. Kalau diberi pilihan antara laut dan gunung, yang mana anda lebih suka?

4. Ada allergi tak.. Apa dia?

5. Kejayaan paling besar seumur hidup anda pernah alami.

6. Apa cita-cita anda. Dan di manakah anda berhajat untuk belajar bagi memenuhi cita-cita anda.

7. Bila form 4 tahun depan, anda nak ambil aliran apa ye?. Kenapa?

8. Apakah barang yang paling kamu ingini buat masa ini?

9. Ceritakan 5 perkara mengenai diri kamu.

10. Barang paling berharga yang pernah anda dapat. Nak letak gambar pun boleh je.. Bagi lah orang tengokk..Asyik dia je tengok.

11. Do you ever have any pets.? Binatang apa? 



So that is all.. Dah jawab gitau ye..



1 comment :

  1. Dah jawab soalan awak. ;)

    --> http://boladuri.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-liebster-award-part-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Pink Transparent Star